Geting better at office politics.

Развитие государства, его политического строя с помощью родовых поместий. Обсуждение политической деятельности Родной партии: создание политики партии, государственной политики; выражение политической воли граждан; участие в выборах; формирование органов власти; политическое устройство.
hawrdstrack
Початкiвець

Geting better at office politics.

Сообщение hawrdstrack » Чт май 24, 2018 2:23 pm

HI,

My career seems to be at a standstill because I suck at / don't play office politics.I have been the technical lead on many projects but frequently my design decisions run up against someone else's prejudices, or who wants my resources who is better at office politics. I try to make my design decisions based on the product constraints and the business needs and keep everything data driven. When arguing a position I stick to the facts and present the data and method the decision was reached. Unfortunately when presented with overwhelming facts, the typical response has been to trash me behind my back to senior management. I then have to justify myself to senior management where they have been told I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm talking about.So what am I doing wrong and how can I improve?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic ... &t=1196695
Bitcoin Explainer Video

Thank you.

Вернуться в «Политика»